Tuesday 1 March 2016

Own product and details about it

About my product and a few relevant details:
 
- My product that I have chosen, is a fragrance called 'Orchid', this is a product, that is made from all natural scents and is friendly to the environment, and isn't tested on animals.
- The price of my product, will be £15.50 per 100ml, the typical bottle is 200ml, so its typical price will be £31.00.
- The product is aimed at women from 16-25 years, I think this is good ages because, this is when people typically go for nights out meaning that for when they go out they can have a nice scent throughout the night and not have to worry about how they smell and they can just have a good night.  
To persuade people about my chosen product:
 
- To persuade people to buy the product, I will include that it isn’t tested on animals, this is because this makes people want to know more about the product because a lot of people oppose to the idea of animal testing because it can harm them.
- I will also include stats, which will be high, this helps to persuade the audience because it shows that people like the product and will use it again.
- I will talk about how it is made from natural products, this appeals to the audience because people prefer things that have been made naturally because it means that the product will then have no harm to anyone and will smell better because its not chemically made.
- I will use a person using it that will look, happy yet smug at the same time because this will give the impression at the product will make you feel good and more confident about yourself.

To get my advert around, I will:
-Use a TV advert
-Use a print advert
-Radio ads
-Event sponsorship, where people can try out the product
-Magazine ad, in the beauty section
-Online advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment